2/17/10

A Symbol That Sparks Emotional Change

This symbol latterly ruins my day. I am driving along, listening to some music, talking to my family, or just cruising alone in complete silence minding my own business enjoying my day and it comes out of no where. MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT! A flood of emotions stir my once calm spirit. I start with total surprise, “What, the check engine light is on?” This is then followed then by denial, “Maybe it will turn off. Everything seems fine. Its probably nothing…” I then quickly turn to worry. My mind begins to race with thoughts of, “What’s wrong? Where will I get it fixed? How much will it cost to get fixed? ” After the varied display of emotions this symbol has evoked over these short few minutes, it finally leaves me in COMPLETE ANGER and hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment